Untitled / After Giotto
Silkscreen on felt, 2016
Approx. 100×70 cm (series of 8)
The point of departure for this work is St Mark’s Church (1960), located within a suburb of Stockholm and built by architect Sigurd Lewerentz (1885-1975), after many years of absence.
Mainly constructed with modest material – bricks, wood and raw metal, it is an important document dedicated to humanism.